Wednesday 5 November 2014

"I'm youth, I'm joy,
 I'm a little bird that has 
broken out of the egg."
-- J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

Ruby's puppies were 1 WEEK OLD the day these photos were taken (which was the 28th October). This was the first time we were able to glimpse their precious little faces, and the brighter photos really show off the sheen and colour of their healthy little coats.



Any day now we will be receiving new photos from our breeder, once the puppies' eyes are opened up completely. No doubt the cuteness meter is going to be off the scale. I'll try to contain myself (or... maybe not.) I suppose from this point on they will really start showing their distinct qualities, both in appearance and in personality.
I wonder which one will come home with us??
















1 comment: